Last Updated: March 28, 2019
• Recognising you when you sign in to use Services.
• Keeping track of your specified preferences.
• Conducting research and diagnostics to improve Services.
• Preventing fraudulent activity.
• Improving security.
• Reporting to allow us to measure and analyse the performance of Services.
Cookies allow you to take advantage of some essential features related to Services. For example, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you might not be able to sign in to use Services, or you might have to manually adjust some settings or preferences every time you sign in to use Services.
How to change cookie settings You can manage browser cookies through your browser settings. The 'Help' feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to disable cookies, and when cookies will expire.