Last Updated: March 28, 2019
) collects and uses your personal data in relation to the Saidot website/platform available at www.saidot.ai
, and any related applications, products, or services offered through such website/platform (collectively, “Services”
1. DATA WE MAY COLLECT
We may collect the following personal data:
• Your name, email address, physical address, phone number, job title, and other similar contact information;
• Usernames, nicknames, aliases, roles, and other authentication and security credential information;
• Information about your location;
• Information about your organization and your contacts, such as colleagues or people within your organization;
• VAT numbers and other tax identifiers related to your organization;
• Personal data accumulating from the use of Services, collected using a third party software such as Hotjar
• Email addresses and phone numbers used to contact us.
2. PURPOSES OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
• To provide Services;
• To measure use of, analyse performance of, fix errors in, provide support for, improve, and develop Services;
• Customer service and marketing.
We may also ask for your consent to use your personal data for a specific purpose that we communicate to you. We collect information by using cookies and other forms of data analytics in connection with the use of our Services, website and newsletters.
3. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
• For purposes of sharing, with other users of Services, AI identities, algorithms, claims and other content created by you when utilizing the Services. Depending on whether this type of content has been specified as private or public, some of your personal data, such as your name or email address, may be visible to users within the same organization as you, or to all users of Services, respectively.
• In conjunction with any sale, assignment or other reorganization of Saidot’s business operations. Under such circumstances, we may forward personal data to the parties of the transaction and their advisors.
• When we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our terms and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or security of Saidot, our customers, or others.
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal data about you might be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the data.
4. LOCATION OF PERSONAL DATA
We primarily process personal data within the European Union and the European Economic Area (“EU/EEA
“). In case personal data is transferred outside the EU/EEA, such transfers are performed subject to appropriate safeguards such as standard data protection clauses adopted or otherwise approved by the EU Commission or competent data protection authorities in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
5. HOW WE SECURE PERSONAL DATA
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal data. Our security procedures also entail that we may request proof of identity before we disclose your personal data to you.
6. RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
You can view, update, and delete certain personal data related to your account and your interactions with Services. If you cannot access or update your personal data yourself, you can contact Saidot for assistance.
8. DATA SUBJECTS’ RIGHTS
You have the right to request from us:
• Right to access and rectification
: You have the right to request access to the personal data relating to you. This includes, e.g. the right to be informed whether or not personal data about you is being processed, what personal data is being processed, and the purpose of the processing. You also have the right to request that inaccurate or incomplete personal data be corrected.
• Right to object:
You are entitled to object to certain processing of personal data, including for example processing of your personal data for marketing purposes or when we otherwise base our processing of you on a legitimate interest.
• Right to erasure:
You may also request that your personal data be erased if, e.g. the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, the processing is unlawful, or the personal data has to be erased to enable us to comply with a legal requirement.
• Right to Data Portability:
If personal data about you that you yourself have provided is being processed automatically with your consent or in accordance with a contract between you and Saidot, you may request that the data is provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you may also request that the personal data is transmitted to another controller, if this is technically feasible.
• Right to withdraw your consent:
In cases where the processing is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent to such processing at any time.
• Opt-out from marketing:
We will also give you the opportunity to opt out of future marketing whenever we send you marketing material, you can also opt out at any time by contacting us.
You may exercise the aforementioned rights by sending a written request to us via email or mail, containing your name, address, telephone number, and copy of valid identification.
If you wish to file a complaint with a national supervisory authority regarding our processing of your personal data, you may do so by contacting your local data protection authority (in Finland, the Data Protection Ombudsman (www.tietosuoja.fi
In case you request that the processing of your personal data is restricted or deleted, you may no longer have access to Services.
9. UPDATES AND REVISIONS
10. CONTACT INFORMATION OF DATA CONTROLLER
Saidot is the data controller of the personal data for the purposes described above.
The contact details of our offices are:
Innovation House Finland
02150 Espoo, Finland
If you have any questions regarding Saidot's processing of personal data, please contact us at email@example.com